Community Service Volunteers
Our VCFD Volunteer Program is about more than just time spent.
Those who can, do. Those who can do more, volunteer. Community Education delivers fire prevention, education and safety programs for children, adults and seniors. VCFD Volunteers go out in to the community and work to make this possible.
Making a difference one volunteer, one program, and one action at a time.
- Staff booths at public events
- Be a “victim” or moulage makeup artist for CERT and Fire Department drills
- Train to become a Certified Child Passenger Seat Technician and assist with car seat installations
- Provide hands-only CPR training
- Wear an inflatable 10 foot tall costume to become Firefighter Robby
- Deliver supplies to Fire Stations
- Provide assistance with various special events and fire stations
- Office assistance including filling children’s bags, filing, social media support, and other projects
- Assist with Spark of Love gift collections and toy store during the holidays
**Please note: Ventura County Fire Department does not have a volunteer firefighter program
To find out more about the types of opportunities we have, check out the Volunteer Job Descriptions.
The Volunteer Program recruits quarterly. If you’re interested in becoming a Volunteer, please complete and submit an online form to get started.
For more information contact: email@example.com or (805) 389-9745